post your SALT WATER tanks.

CJM1123

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2009
Ohio
DSC00595.JPGDSC00600.JPG

Heres a few of my FOWLR. Ive been considering turning it more into a reef, but havent decided yet.

DSC00595.JPG

DSC00600.JPG

xEchOx

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2006
ND
I've got these pics in another forum here but we'll just consider this a friendly bump. :D

Zoanthid colony. These orange zoas have come a long way and have been through a lot. One of my favorite pieces.

Candy cane. My very first coral. Definitely a must have if you are a LPS lover. Easy to keep and very resilient.

Xenia. A fast rising new favorite of mine. I've always heard that some toss these guys out like weeds, but I love they way they look. They can fill in gaps in the tank and really be a nice looking filler. Not to mention how hardy they are and not aggressive at all. A cool softie.

Hammer. Another must have LPS. If you like the extravagant pieces, hammers will give you that extra color and wow effect you are looking for. A very cool coral, and again, easy to keep.

Last but not least, a tank shot.

CAaddict

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2010
UK, Birmingham
what is the full name for that Xenia ? that is a very very nice tank you have there mate

xEchOx

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2006
ND
Thanks! Pom Pom Xenia or Pulsating Xenia.

pricey

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2010
western australia
here's my 120 gal future reef tank, I'm fairly new to saltwater and this is my first go at an SW tank.
The tank hasn't been running long and i have since added a scopas tang since the picture was
taken.

P1050689.JPG

P1050689.JPG

nonstophoops

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2009
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
here's my 120 gal future reef tank, I'm fairly new to saltwater and this is my first go at an SW tank.
The tank hasn't been running long and i have since added a scopas tang since the picture was
taken.

View attachment 727733
I really like the rockscape! You have a great foundation to build on if/when you choose the get into corals.

Pay close attention to the clowns, once they get settled you may have to pull one of the pairs because they will get aggressive.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store