Power head or not

DDK

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 25, 2013
us
Wont hurt them at all. The big power heads I have in the picture are at lest 800 gph in head mode lol. About double the power of a good pressure hose. In total I have about 5300gph in water movement in my 220 and my jardini is happy playing in the current. Kinda like exercise lol.

justinSR7

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 1, 2014
Belfast,NI
Hi Guys,
Sorry to hijack the thread but I have a quick question:Would a powerhead be enough to generate bubbles or oxygen as others say:) I don't want to waste money of buying a separate pump as I have a powerhead already.

DDK

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 25, 2013
us
Hi Guys,
Sorry to hijack the thread but I have a quick question:Would a powerhead be enough to generate bubbles or oxygen as others say:) I don't want to waste money of buying a separate pump as I have a powerhead already.
Your ph should have a attachment that you can attach a air hose to. Doing this will draw air in from the vaccum it creates and you will have plenty of oxygen

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
I've not got an air hoze on my powerhead or an air pump/stone but if you angle the nozles to create enough surface movement there's plenty of oxygen ive never had any problems

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store