Predator Tank Questions

joe5639

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2014
Albuquerque, NM
lol i know I'm gonna get flamed by this since mfk is all about tank size but I think that combo you suggested could possibly work but just not for long term. And as long as you dont powerfeed like many of us do(maybe say once a day or every other day) you could keep them for at least a year. Be aware that many people love to exaggerate growth rates and most like to estimate size without use of measuring tape, for example, one guy estimated his arowana to be 24-25 inches, but when he actually measured it, it turned out to be 19 inches. Also, as suggested, you could keepp some freshwater barracudas for long term, and they are pretty interesting. If you do not plan to keep for long term then you should probably look for homes that will readily accept them after a year or so. Good luck with the project!

Joecool44

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2015
New Jersey
Ur tank is overcrowded dude I'm a high school student my self and I honestly would put all these fish in 250 gallon tank, also there is gonna be lots of territorial problems because ur tank is so overstocked don't be surprised to see ur fish with ripped scales and fins or even dead, not trying to be mean I just wanna make sure these fish live

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store