Pressurized Co2 Worth It?

jeremoose

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2011
Canada
Thanks everyone! Will keep thread updated with new stocking and whatnot.

Sent from my C6906 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
Some closer up pics:

View attachment 989489

View attachment 989490

View attachment 989491

The excessive amount of bubbles in the pics is from the pearling on the plants.

Looks good.

I see a lot of bubbles on the glass? Did you do a waterchange recently?

How are you diffusing the co2?

×Go S. Vettel #1 Infiniti Redbull! 4x WDC!!! Congrats on another flawless title× <GET BETTER SCHUMI>

jeremoose

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2011
Canada
Looks good.

I see a lot of bubbles on the glass? Did you do a waterchange recently?

How are you diffusing the co2?

×Go S. Vettel #1 Infiniti Redbull! 4x WDC!!! Congrats on another flawless title× <GET BETTER SCHUMI>
lol I knew people would miss it if I put it underneath the pics! Right at the bottom: "The excessive amount of bubbles in the pics is from the pearling on the plants." Bubbles are all coming from pearling plants, the co2 is being diffused using a powerhead, co2 comes out in the form of a fine mist of micro bubbles that don't reach the surface.

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
lol I knew people would miss it if I put it underneath the pics! Right at the bottom: "The excessive amount of bubbles in the pics is from the pearling on the plants." Bubbles are all coming from pearling plants, the co2 is being diffused using a powerhead, co2 comes out in the form of a fine mist of micro bubbles that don't reach the surface.
Gotcha!

jeremoose

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2011
Canada
Tank desperately needs a trim, but I won't do it until the local aquarium auction comes up shortly. The fish seem to be incredibly happy in all the lush goodness, here it is in all it's scraggly glory:

6.jpg

6.jpg

LS2012

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 24, 2013
Northern NJ
Tank desperately needs a trim, but I won't do it until the local aquarium auction comes up shortly. The fish seem to be incredibly happy in all the lush goodness, here it is in all it's scraggly glory:

View attachment 992691
Just gorgeous, I REALLY REALLY wish my tank had "scraggly glory"!!! :beer::beer::beer:

Sent from my Nexus 10 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

jeremoose

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2011
Canada
Just gorgeous, I REALLY REALLY wish my tank had "scraggly glory"!!! :beer::beer::beer:

Sent from my Nexus 10 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Thanks! It's nice to see someone else likes the overgrown look.

Sent from my C6906 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store