Status
Not open for further replies.

ScullCraca

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2007
Denver Colo
rlheugel;1577403; said:
"So some kid just jumped in my thread in the Arowana room and said "Get him out of there those P's will tear him appart". Hey I am no expert but from what I read I don't see a problem. Does any one else? Can anyone give me feed back here I feel like I just beat my kid in the mail and security caught me!"

Sounds like advice seeking to me, but then we get -

"You guy's should look at the situation like this not everybody is here for advice some of us have read and done our homework. I as others here have gagged the level of agrro of OUR tanks and I know I wouldn't spend money anything that's going to die imo... I am just getting tired of every thread I post the same outcome CHASTISED! So I ribbed him a bit for doing it NP."

Hum, yeah I don't know why people would be calling you out...

But, anyway, I also agree that the aro needs to go, but that would be if you're asking like you said in the beginning. Nobody is being critical; just giving our opinions to your question...

Alright I see Because I said "I am a new aorwana owner" that was asking a question?

ScullCraca

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2007
Denver Colo
popcorn1;1577639; said:
you dont squash beef with grown men. you apologize.

i think he was only looking out for your aro. then you called him a stalker.
Alright this might be my last day here but F it. Look you little B---h Shut the F--k up! Grown men don't "appoligize women do" Grown man shake hands and FIGHT or walk away the better man. You come in here talking about the rules appoligizing like some HO3 Cake. F that I don't appoligize like a women maybe you do. If you and anybody else wan't to do something for me Come on over to my house and SMDB! Straight up! And while your at it clean my tanks too Dumb Azz! If it die I will be sure to to tell you youe were correct, but if it dosn't are you still going SMDB?

ScullCraca

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2007
Denver Colo
rlheugel;1577403; said:
"So some kid just jumped in my thread in the Arowana room and said "Get him out of there those P's will tear him appart". Hey I am no expert but from what I read I don't see a problem. Does any one else? Can anyone give me feed back here I feel like I just beat my kid in the mail and security caught me!"

Sounds like advice seeking to me, but then we get -

"You guy's should look at the situation like this not everybody is here for advice some of us have read and done our homework. I as others here have gagged the level of agrro of OUR tanks and I know I wouldn't spend money anything that's going to die imo... I am just getting tired of every thread I post the same outcome CHASTISED! So I ribbed him a bit for doing it NP."

Hum, yeah I don't know why people would be calling you out...

But, anyway, I also agree that the aro needs to go, but that would be if you're asking like you said in the beginning. Nobody is being critical; just giving our opinions to your question...
Thanks Newbie for learning how to cut and paste! But you missed the original thread in a whole other fourm. You should learn to follow directions AND GET OFF My Nut Sack!

ScullCraca

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2007
Denver Colo
And yes I am off and going F that Be Cool **** Aint none of you ***'s been cool with me here none of you! So yes now I am on some ****! **** You! And go play with your daddy or your son how ever you inbreed mother ****ers get down!

frnchjeep

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2006
Ct
The aro will be fine. Peas dont eat things like that. Don't worry about a thing. Nice peaceful community you got there.

Is that what you wanted to hear?

ScullCraca

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2007
Denver Colo
I didn't come here to hear **** Pussy!

Danh

Piranha
MFK Member
May 31, 2006
South East
I don't think there is any way those pbass could eat that aro. They could kill it, but not eat it. And unless you've got some really aggressive monos, they probably not even going to touch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store