P's killed by Mags

piranha45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
kay
CentralMayhem said:
a group of hungry p's will disembowel any and all cichlids on earth. among other larger meaner wiser animals.
a single p could do the job too, theoretically

GTS

Candiru
MFK Member
May 15, 2005
Tampa,Fl
I know of a guy who had a 8" jag kill a rbp by ramming it into the side of a rock. He said the jag hit it so hard that it bled through its eyes and died almost instantly.

Piraya33

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 24, 2005
aquascapeonline.com is where I buy mine from. Pedro is awesome!!! He has great prices, gets you the cheapest shipping price, and packages the fish VERY, VERY good. Good luck. Any other questions?

Phtstrat

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2005
Gainesville, FL
I'm sorry to hear about your p's man.

In every instance I've heard, pygocentrus (like your Pygocentrus nattereri) will just not mix with any other species. When they are hungry they can be pretty vicious, but for the most part they are timid fish with heavy machinery for ripping flesh.

lil_lara

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 25, 2005
piranha45 said:
a single p could do the job too, theoretically
If they were hungry enough- Most of the stories of people being eaten/harmed by p's were in the wild after the rainy season was over and the P (in dyslexic and have problems spelling so plz forgive me) were stranded in a pool of water. They'd eaten everything elese so whenever any new thing came into the water it was a feeding frenzy

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store