Puffer vs scorpion vs crayfish

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Lol i was driving and listening, upon second watch he didnt sound asian.

Anyways, I'm requesting this gets moved to general aquaria...thought it is pointless enough to be in the lounge

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Man, Eddie just DOES NOT like fish talk in the lounge!! lol
These videos may spawn a spin off thread, Fastest unexpected fish tank fatalities!! I got this guy beat. Once I bought a cichlid that I literally let loose*into the mouth of my RTC!

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
what are those freshwater eels called? the ones that are able to be freshwater but look like little moray eels? don't know why i'm thinking it's called a snowball or snowflake eel

anyways, during feeding one time the eel comes out of it's hiding place and starts looking for food. it accidently goes into the hiding place of my electric catfish and the catfish sucked in the eel's head. I thought he was gonna slurp him up like a noodle. the eel's body is twisting and turning and I didn't wanna put my hand in the tank because I thought the catfish was gonna start electrocuting it.

I got my long net and was able to scare the catfish into releasing it's kung fu death grip. the eel appeared to recover and was normal again but few days later it died. would've been dope if I got it on video.

thinking back, I imagine I was reacting the way the dude in my video was reacting

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
They actually are a species of moray.The name escapes me atm...as for the topic video..meh,four minutes of B.S.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
They actually are a species of moray.The name escapes me atm...as for the topic video..meh,four minutes of B.S.
yea, definitely moray. looks just like the ones in the ocean

I just can't remember the name either. had I known it was gonna die, I would've just watched and see how it played out

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
in asian accent "ooooh nooooo oh nooooo you bugger!"

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
you know what's hilarious? I sometimes pretend to have a strong accent when in public.

one time I was doing a Vietnamese accent to a person with a strong Vietnamese accent. my cousins were busting up. she didn't even realize it, which made it funnier

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store