Pup tank up and running!

jim barry

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2006
U.K
Thanks Trev and JK well happy with how the tank turned out. Idiot delivery driver forgot to give me the poly base so I had to buy a sheet from a builders merchant but it was a spekled colour not white and looked crap with the tank on so I cut up a black bin liner and put that in between the poly and base of tank, worked out well in the end

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

yargnits

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2011
Leeds, UK.
they are all cracking pups jim.

would love that little female !

the tank add on looks great well done. what is that black tape you put around the top of the small tank ? i want some to edge one of mine but im not sure what it is ?

jim barry

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2006
U.K
Thanks but I not got a clue what the black tape is . That is how the tank came from ND aquatics . Didn't ask for it but quite like it.

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
Thanks everyone especially Ade, that means a lot. I feel I have achieved what I set out to do which was to breed quality BD. Very happy to have got this far with them.

Keep up the good word.
Then you can spread the BD love...
In the future I will upgrade to 8 ft ... By then it would be good to have the option of adding such high quality BD pair from UK tank bred... to my.current BD pair which are nice but yours are in another league.
This is great for UK Ray keepers.

FishDog

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2008
B.G. KY
Amazing looking little fellas. You messed up and got the pup tank first. You should of used the pups as leverage to get your 5x3 for the corner. Then as you have more pups and run out of room then you could of added the pup tank. Good luck convincing the wife, I see lots of honey do's and foot rubs in your future :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store