Pups and predators

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
No concern about your wolves db?
Given their size sure they're cause for concern, but I typically move the preggo girls out after seeing movement for a while. I wouldn't trust pups in a tank I really don't even like cleaning anymore..... lol

cnel124

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2013
Bangkok
After being in the states for 2 months I came home to my fish keepers who told me my 7 inch Florida gar killed my 8 inch (disk) Pearl stingray.

KNH

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2005
OH...IO
Good luck with that keep. If your monster doesn't bother pups I'll feel a lot better about my little dorado :)

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
I just moved my Frankie Dorado tonight. Really don't see why he'd be a threat, doesn't eat live except the few occasional frogs, and knows I drop the food in and he's fed regularly, but Alix has me all paranoid http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/f...28914-ATF-Dorado-Goonch-Datnoid-PICS!!/page32

I decided 2nd gen captive bred pups that will make JimR a great granddad aren't worth the gamble.....
CRAZY------ I move that Dorado last night, girlfriend just called - 1 pup was born today, mom still looks to have another in her. Hoping for at least one more and the other should be real soon as she showed movement first.

These moms are pups from my old big girl I lost. Dad of the moms was a JimR pup. JimR is a great granddad.

Larry is the father of these pups. I'm being told BIG dots on this pup.

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
CRAZY------ I move that Dorado last night, girlfriend just called - 1 pup was born today, mom still looks to have another in her. Hoping for at least one more and the other should be real soon as she showed movement first.

These moms are pups from my old big girl I lost. Dad of the moms was a JimR pup. JimR is a great granddad.

Larry is the father of these pups. I'm being told BIG dots on this pup.
Can't wait to see pics!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

MEDHBSI

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2011
Coquitlam BC
I just moved my Frankie Dorado tonight. Really don't see why he'd be a threat, doesn't eat live except the few occasional frogs, and knows I drop the food in and he's fed regularly, but Alix has me all paranoid http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/f...28914-ATF-Dorado-Goonch-Datnoid-PICS!!/page32

I decided 2nd gen captive bred pups that will make JimR a great granddad aren't worth the gamble.....

My 9" taft was on pellets and wasn't interested in anything else. well until i put that pup in there

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store