Question for Canadian MFK's.

AttackFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2007
Torrance
AKblue;1713399; said:
If you do find them you might find yourself on a list. Then again I can be paranoid.
:eek:
What?
I'm not buying asian aro's
I just wanna take pictures.

DarthV

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2004
Canada
For a day or two? You do realize it would be a 2+ day drive from Washington State to Ontario? :p

Best bet would be to check out LFS in Vancouver, BC beforehand. Maybe Victoria as well. Pretty sure Calgary would be too far for a 1-2 day total trip :p

AttackFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2007
Torrance
DarthV;1716898; said:
For a day or two? You do realize it would be a 2+ day drive from Washington State to Ontario? :p

Best bet would be to check out LFS in Vancouver, BC beforehand. Maybe Victoria as well. Pretty sure Calgary would be too far for a 1-2 day total trip :p
Yeah, Like I said I dont know the full details of the trip.
I wont be driving there, Just sitting in a car relaxing while my sister drives.
:ROFL:

Not sure how long were staying and whatnot, but hopefully I get a chance to see some cool stuff.

AttackFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2007
Torrance
The TRUST;1716981; said:
Just go to the Vancouver Aquarium. IMO it's better than stopping by individual shops to take pics.
Man, I'm just now seeing this.

Thanks for the heads up.

Frank Shortt

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2007
Alberta
If you do get to Calgary, Alberta you must go to RiverFront Aqariums. Down town Calgary. They have lots there and very nice ones.

AttackFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2007
Torrance
Frank Shortt;1723449; said:
If you do get to Calgary, Alberta you must go to RiverFront Aqariums. Down town Calgary. They have lots there and very nice ones.
Cool, I'll keep that in mind.

AttackFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2007
Torrance
CORVETTE;1724045; said:
Yes Franks right River front aquariums in calgary has the best aro's around here.. You could always swing by my place and i'll let you feed mine. lol
Lol.
That would be pretty cool.
The trip is still in the planning stages, so I'm still not sure were we will be going.
Hopefully I'll get to see atleast one asian aro.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store