Questions about best tank setup for a bull shark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefbuff01

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2007
Miami, FL
You say you've had a bullshark in 525gal? As stated by everyone before me, how big is this shark? I haven't worked with bullsharks yet but my previous shark experiences include sharks that do not get as big as bulls and still require 10,000gal or more to allow for proper swimming and growth. I would like to see pictures of this setup.

Reefbuff01

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2007
Miami, FL
Oddball;4318838; said:
By 'doable' I meant up to this point where he's building larger quarters for the animal and that it's conceivable that the shark survived this long in it's current tank. I never intimated that the tank was adequate.

If he's upgrading from a 525gal tank to another tank that still isn't big enough, then that isn't good enough....
Just do it right the first time!

Oh, and Zoodiver is in transit with a bullshark as we speak...I am also speaking for him.

turbo253

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2009
new york
Reefbuff01;4321549; said:
If he's upgrading from a 525gal tank to another tank that still isn't big enough, then that isn't good enough....
Just do it right the first time!

Oh, and Zoodiver is in transit with a bullshark as we speak...I am also speaking for him.
yeah I think I heard something about him moving a bull this week.

BAYOU boy 437

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2010
louisana
dude this is classic the op states he has had a bull shark 2 years in a 525.lol
ive fished and caught bull sharks dude y would u even try to keep one captive they are one of the most aggresive sharks in the world.
Also isn't it illegal to keep a bull shark captive.
Poor shark i feel for u buddy.... this probaly what the shark looks like in his tank.....[ :shark:]

:ROFL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store