R.i.p Dimebag Darrell

Danzig86

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Cross127;4394883; said:
They make razorback basses. Yeah I love the guitar though I love the ML's a little more. The ML's just are SWEET playing guitars like the CFH, Dimebonics, Slimedime.
No way, anyho it gives me an excuse to learn six string :D thanks so much for sharing your tat, guitar and veiws, that goes for all you cowboys FROM HELL-YEAH!!!!!!

Lepisosteus platyrhincus;4395402; said:
RIP dimebag.

that cop did make a good shot though. im sure that was MESSY
Lets hope that shotty blew that A holes brains into his Ass. that cops john mclaine in my eyes.

HAPPY B DAY DIMES 44 years young brother, KEEP ROCKING OUT with ya C*CK OUT!!!!!:headbang2:headbang2:headbang2

MISSING YOU DEARLY, Drew, Australia, MFK!!!!!!

I wanna thank all you guys too, our solidarity (metal) crushes all boundaries!!!!

Cross127

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 16, 2006
CT
Bogwoodbruce;4395476; said:
Wow cross that tattoo is amazing and your guitar is just stunning my friend, id love a warbeast someday, ill have to put a piccy of my tattoo up as soon as my internet works and i can copy image links.
Thanks boggy! I take pride in knowing I have a tattoo for great man.

BTB0923

Candiru
MFK Member
May 2, 2008
Morrisville, North Carolina
The original reason I picked up a guitar was to mimic Dimebag's riffs, the guy was basically my first guitar teacher. The first song I ever learned on guitar was "Walk". He was an extemely talented and influential artist. RIP

Cross127

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 16, 2006
CT
Bogwoodbruce;4397127; said:
R.I.P. Dimebag and heres a piccy of my pantera tattoo.
Nice CFH boggy. Thats on my list for Pantera/ Dime tattoo's as well as a Black Tooth Grin tat.

Happy Birthday Darrell!!!! We all miss you and I am going to down a couple Black Tooths in your honor tonight!!!

Gethcha Pull Cowboys!

Bogwoodbruce

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2007
Rotherham, UK
www.facebook.com
Cross127;4398084; said:
Nice CFH boggy. Thats on my list for Pantera/ Dime tattoo's as well as a Black Tooth Grin tat.

Happy Birthday Darrell!!!! We all miss you and I am going to down a couple Black Tooths in your honor tonight!!!

Gethcha Pull Cowboys!
Cheers dude, its my first tat so i didnt go big, and i want more lol and would love to see some pix if you get more.

jclyde13

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2009
Louisville, KY
Danzig86;4386343; said:
Hey guys/gals,

Friday 20th of august would of been Dimes 44th B day. I'm choked up while writing this because this guy was god to me and my older bro as we were growing up its like loosing a parent, i know theres a fair few metalheads on here so if anyone wants to leave a msg for Dimes, vinnie, or anyone else related to dimes feel free, and fight back the tears.
I'll go first:

Guitarists come and go but DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER. Your sorely missed here in Australia and your riffs reign supreme STILL!!!!

R.I.P Darrell Lance Abbott

(August 20, 1966 – December 8, 2004)

Warning vid may contain course language and ugly dudes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R99RyGMYz48
He died in 2004, so you make a "RIP" thread almost 6 years later? :confused:

Cross127

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 16, 2006
CT
drgnfrc13;4398520; said:
He died in 2004, so you make a "RIP" thread almost 6 years later? :confused:
Didn't you read that it is his Birthday and thats why we are discussing him.

Sometimes people mean more to others than you think. So what if it happened 6 years ago doesn't mean people shouldn't talk and shed light on the past.

I don't care if it's 50 years from now!! I will always remember him and talk about him!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store