R O Y A L

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
Why would you buy it if you are just going to moan about it crapping habits. all plecos crap alot. I have a tank that has 3 Royals, Green Phantom, Dragon Fin, And a 10" Common and I don't mind the crapping. I think it is a small price to pay for such lovely fish. And remember a crapping pleco is a happy pleco
:clap

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
Why would you buy it if you are just going to moan about it crapping habits. all plecos crap alot. I have a tank that has 3 Royals, Green Phantom, Dragon Fin, And a 10" Common and I don't mind the crapping. I think it is a small price to pay for such lovely fish. And remember a crapping pleco is a happy pleco
I bet those three royals are making mountains. how big are the royals?

My 5 greens are making quite a mess already.

Mr Pleco

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2006
West
Two 5" Royals L-191 Dull eye, L-27, L-27c 2" and possible l-330 this weekend and a guy from plecofanatics is sellingme his 8" Royal.:headbang2

AQUATiC213ZOMBiE

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2006
On The WestCoast

WELL, i wasnt MOANING BUDDy, just a bit angered by the long worm like s h ! t s my other pleco left behind... which was getting quite annoying.
MR PLECO, u seem to really LIKE EM, so if i HURT YOUR PLECO FEELINGS, SORRIE I AM.

ROFL.
:thumbsup:

AQUATiC213ZOMBiE

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2006
On The WestCoast
Where in hell did you find a royal pleco for $30???
ONE OF MY LFS, located near ADAMS and CRENSHAW.
[LOS ANGELES, CALiFORNiA; COREA TOWN]
the store name is "TOkYO AQUARiUM"

they sell 3inch ROYAL PLECO for $30.
and the huge [7-8inches] one for about $50

i traded in my old HUGE regular pleco for $7 store credit.
which made my final cost $23.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store