Rare Fish pic From Rare Fish series

Albel

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 10, 2008
Canada
fugupuff;231388; said:
some expensive fish, went for $1500.00 each on Live-aquaria
They are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nilly::nilly::nilly::headbang2:headbang2:headbang2
Splendid of work of art sculpted by evolution! ;):):D
But are they still alive? They look so delicate they must so hard to keep! :eek:
One last question :D... is this legal? :confused:

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
Albel;1882225; said:
They are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nilly::nilly::nilly::headbang2:headbang2:headbang2
Splendid of work of art sculpted by evolution! ;):):D
But are they still alive? They look so delicate they must so hard to keep! :eek:
One last question :D... is this legal? :confused:
assuming you're talking about rhinopias sp. frondosa, and eschmeyeri, they're both legal, and fairly easy to keep alive. they shed their skin every few days, and thus not prone to some marine parasites.

they wave back and forth in the current, mimicking leafs, and sponges in the wild. and have a wide range of colors, purple, red, orange, brown. and yes, they're legal, just expensive.

Reactions: Matteus and Iamfish

phrack3r

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
i have to say i love this thread, being as this is my first time on this site i love it and you really have gotten my mind fully decided on starting a salt water aquarium since i have been thinking about it and all of these pics weather freshwater or saltwater made me want one really bad! so good luck on everything your a true inspiration.

Super Ape

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2005
sweden
great updates! wish i could get fish like those, cyprinids are the best... :drool:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store