Rare Fish pic From Rare Fish series

penga

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2006
australia
yeah (i know that the thing you pictured as being bigger then average is a wasp fish), bullrout (true ones) are my favourite fish, i can get them over here in aus cause there natives, still $60 for a 10cm one, but pricey at the moment. I was just wondering if you've had them before (also, went fishing 2 weeks ago, caught a 12" bullrout, couldn't keep it because it was salt water)
poor poor poor boy i feel so sorry for you not i know where u live muhahaha

penga

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2006
australia
yeah (i know that the thing you pictured as being bigger then average is a wasp fish), bullrout (true ones) are my favourite fish, i can get them over here in aus cause there natives, still $60 for a 10cm one, but pricey at the moment. I was just wondering if you've had them before (also, went fishing 2 weeks ago, caught a 12" bullrout, couldn't keep it because it was salt water)
poor poor poor boy i feal so sorry for you not!!!!!!! u r boring hahaha i know where u live muhahaha

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
Reactions: Iamfish

Stone Like Fish

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Queensland, Australia
Those murray cod, there little heros, the first of there kind to go travelling over seas... *wipes a tear from eye*

KRSwop1

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
That's too bad about the wolf. Which one didn't make it? You should post updated pics of the one that did. As far as the update of the fish you sent me, there's only 3 left. The two gold mahseer (they fight like crazy), and the Korean perch (who's doing awsome). Who would of thought, based on how it arrived that it'd be one of the last men standing. The big tor jumped out. Found him like 20 ft from the tank, and the small lates were eaten by another tankmate. I'll try to get pics of the perch up when I get a chance. Thanks for everything though. Awsome service Wes. :headbang2

Kuda

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2006
Benton,Ky
Very nice

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store