RARE : Leucistic Red Tail Catfish

ettfettbranamn

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
sweden
hmm.. I tend to like platinum creatures better than those "of white" ones but this one is actually very nice looking! I really like how the red is still in it!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
LBathory;2143801; said:
reminds me of the one in that jersey store. I think that one is nicer personally
I agree,that store is called,Fishtown USA.I think the Jersey one is much bigger also,the guy there said that they have had it for a few years.

doubledragon

The House Of Endlie
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
ohio
What is the price tag for a RTC like this??? Never seen one before, but this is a very cool looking cat.

hervoicewasgray

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2009
Florida
I showed these pictures to the "guru" of my LFS.
And his reaction was amazing. He said it was really cool, looks very nice. And then noticed the mouth and said "That mouth is all wrong, it's definitely crossed with something. Or it' just birth defects from being so _special_"

lol.
looking at typical RTCs though, I must agree.

Cakilla

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2009
Illinois
Wow that catfish is amazing , its a very specail fish but I don't think personally I would shell out that kind of money for it... I am sure the cost of that fish is more then some of us MFKers complete tank setups .... but then again if your pockets are deep enough and your not worried about job security :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store