Rare preorder list, due to arrive 7/26/2013

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
:drool: :drool:

OMG, Wes! That filamentosum is absolutely amazing! :thumbsup: That is definitely a fish for my bucket list. Do you know if they have the explosive growth of the other big pims? I've really not had any luck researching real filas, all I can find is capapretum info, and those seem to grow kinda slow.

Major kudos to you for finding these my friend. Once again, you're proving that you are THE man for Rare Fish! :D :thumbsup:

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
This fish may very well have exponential growth. There are a bunch being kept in asia right now. SOme are massive. I was in touch with a member a few years ago that had a 4' one in his tank along with a 3.5' jau. I think he said he had it about 5 years. I'm still wondering if you will take monthly payments lol. ahahahaha

:drool: :drool:

OMG, Wes! That filamentosum is absolutely amazing! :thumbsup: That is definitely a fish for my bucket list. Do you know if they have the explosive growth of the other big pims? I've really not had any luck researching real filas, all I can find is capapretum info, and those seem to grow kinda slow.

Major kudos to you for finding these my friend. Once again, you're proving that you are THE man for Rare Fish! :D :thumbsup:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store