Rarest/hardest to find bichir in the u.s.

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
just sent an e-mail asking. It's most likely either someone trying to scam people, or an inexperienced keeper selling an endlicheri or possibly other larger lower jaw as a delhezi.

Nim Dibbley

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2010
CA
just sent an e-mail asking. It's most likely either someone trying to scam people, or an inexperienced keeper selling an endlicheri or possibly other larger lower jaw as a delhezi.
I agree with you. please post what they say here.

OTp1144

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2013
Swimmin' with the fishes
I did the same. Waiting to hear back

Sent from my 831C using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Shopko

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2007
Virginia
I don't know if he sold the albino reedfish/ropefish. All I remember from my emails is that he was pretty adamant about the price.

Thanks all for this thread. It made me do the research. Now I have a picture to prove I wasn't dreaming.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
I don't know if he sold the albino reedfish/ropefish. All I remember from my emails is that he was pretty adamant about the price.

Thanks all for this thread. It made me do the research. Now I have a picture to prove I wasn't dreaming.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Nice!!!!!!! That is really rare.. first I have ever seen ... Awesome thanks for sharing that

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Aquascape and Monster Aquarium have, or have had, true plat endlies in the last few months. What's RARE is seeing a 12"+ plat. I wonder what happens to all of them? Genetic deficiencies that eventually result in their untimely demise?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store