Rays for aro tankmate?

F

FishHeadSoup

ray and aro combos rock!

just be sure to do plenty of water changes!

undey

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 16, 2006
Winnipeg Canada
Oh Yeah... one more thing.

I saw some pictures of your Aro on another thread... looks good btw. Anyway, if you do decide to get a Ray as a tankmate... make sure and buy a heater-guard the same day. That's a big heater you have there and a new ray loves to explore. It will probably get burned a few times before it learns (if it ever learns) to avoid the heater. In a new tank it will be stressed for the first few days and that, combined with a burn could prove to be fatal.

Just my 2 cents.

Any luck on that bigger tank yet? Your snow is melting! :headbang2

xrtg

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2005
Singapore
Readup about rays. Think they are very sensetive to nitrate. So filteration and water change routine must be excelent. :)

metant

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 20, 2006
Philippines
Perfect combination!

Silver aro on top level of the tank
Ray at the bottom.

I keep a motoro with a PH of 8.0.

meiling

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2005
In your Computer
yeah, we are in a temp. 75 gal now, I'm posting everywhere it's just hickstown here. I'm trying to get a 180 so, it's in the works, frustrating. My tank is limited to my aro and his angelfish to keep my tank load light. He doing fantastic and to those of you who have been there for me these past few months of life turned upside down craziness, you all have truly taught me so much and saved my aro. I'm not going to ad more fish until the tank is bigger, I'm trying to land a 300 with stand and everything for 300.00-So excited.
Building an outdoor pond but it with have to be covered so the bald eagles dont start fishing in my yard.!!! MFK ROCKS!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store