really kidnapping fish....

KATALEKEEPER

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2020
Brooklyn, Ny
ok I was planning on taking the pbass to growout then sell, high demand here. ofc not keeping them in the 75 or 40.

KATALEKEEPER

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2020
Brooklyn, Ny
Also this may sound really bad but dont take it the wrong way - I think I'll be ok transporting them even if I do get stopped cause im a minor lol. This is also the reason I dont need a license, not 16 yet.

Cfremont23

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2020
Also this may sound really bad but dont take it the wrong way - I think I'll be ok transporting them even if I do get stopped cause im a minor lol. This is also the reason I dont need a license, not 16 yet.
Well if you do get stopped you will more than likely have to dump them out whether you are a minor or not also as a minor fishing you need someone with a valid fishing license with you.

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
nice! I wish I was aloud to do that. But we are getting a pond that will have a largemouth bass in it (postponed till summer cuz my whole family got crowns...). good luck, and remember to take a lot of pics. Always have your phone or something with you. You never know when an Arowana will show up :). Also, in the canals, you can find driftwood, and every so often, there will be a large Pleco on it. Just if u were interested.

Reactions: KATALEKEEPER

Rafini

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2012
Calgary, Canada
if you find Clarias species just eat them.
I had some in the Philippines and it has chicken-like skin and flesh.
I was surprised by how good they taste.

if you find Clarias species just eat them.
I had some in the Philippines and it has chicken-like skin and flesh.
I was surprised by how good they taste.
You can catch them with any bait as well. They'll take hot dogs, lures, fish, even saltwater squid. I caught well over 10 in an hour and would have caught more except I had go home.

In my opinion the flesh is the perfect toughness and quite flavorful.

Supergeorge123

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2018
Lots of people catch and keep fish in aquariums. Just don't go around the internet telling people you caught it from the wild. Very unlikely anyone is going to care anyway.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store