red slime + fish with ich?

Lady Blast

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2013
Bay Area, CA
Here is a pic I just took

I forgot to mention natural light hits the tank as well.....I have 2 parrots in the room too which I like them not being in a dungeon but should I shut the blinds a bit you think?? I took a toothbrush to the slime ...and then my brother informs me that I had a soft coral growing and it's gone.....I don't know if he's telling the truth or just wanting to see me cry???

I bought a new live rock, it's only another lbs but it's already been accepted as the newest hidey home for my fuzzy lion. It's got some cool stuff on it, I guess someone tore down their tank and brought it in a few weeks ago. Peeekaabooo Nemo ^___^

This WAS the 6 gallon that I quickly upgraded...I didn't have the heart to put anything in it ever besides a betta ...just couldn't do it.

Lady Blast

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2013
Bay Area, CA
Now I know why the guys on "Tanked' just make coral inserts LOL .................. *slams head into wall*

Latest resting spot of the 6 gallon ......under Rio's cage .....I think I should just set it up there for a QT tank ....the parental units will never spot it there.... >.>

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store