Oct 17, 2023
Price
Region
Middle Atlantic Coast
State
Pennsylvania
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
I have a red tail catfish that unfortunately was purchased by an inexperienced hobbyist. The fish is about 10" and I want to sell it to someone who has a pond or large aquarium that can allow this fish to thrive. It is healthy and price is negotiable. Photo upon request

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
One probably needs a certain post count to unlock the ability to post images.

To the OP: I think it is not impossible to find what you are looking for but within reasonable driving distance from you I'd guess there may be a dozen or two of people satisfying your requirement and likely none of them want an RTC. That is the market for an RTC is near absolute zero, discounting younger peers with relatively small tanks. I suppose your best bet is to drive to the Ohio Fish Rescue and pay them (a donation) to take it. But maybe you will luck out against all odds. GLWS.

Reactions: Midwater

NotInMyHouse

Feeder Fish
Oct 17, 2023
One probably needs a certain post count to unlock the ability to post images.

To the OP: I think it is not impossible to find what you are looking for but within reasonable driving distance from you I'd guess there may be a dozen or two of people satisfying your requirement and likely none of them want an RTC. That is the market for an RTC is near absolute zero, discounting younger peers with relatively small tanks. I suppose your best bet is to drive to the Ohio Fish Rescue and pay them (a donation) to take it. But maybe you will luck out against all odds. GLWS.
Thank you. We were able to rehome it!

• Love
Reactions: thebiggerthebetter

NotInMyHouse

Feeder Fish
Oct 17, 2023
I have a red tail catfish that unfortunately was purchased by an inexperienced hobbyist. The fish is about 10" and I want to sell it to someone who has a pond or large aquarium that can allow this fish to thrive. It is healthy and price is negotiable. Photo upon request
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
IT HAS BEEN REHOMED

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store