red tail cudas

baracuda

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2005
SoCal
santoury;684344; said:
Thanks for the enlightment :) What species have you kept?

From what I've observed, all they do is swim around and eat. Rather than being aggressive towards tankmates without the intent to eat them.
What are your observations?
actually they only swim a little bit but throw some food in and they go crazy especially if you have more than 3. They hit harder and faster than pbass as i have both!!

Ace Nick

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2006
Ottawa, Canada
You definatly have falcirostris...and they dont grow that slow...mine grew over 6 inches in a year...not too bad....and thats only feeding them every 3 to 5 days.....i didnt feed them for like 7 or 8 days once and they tried to eat one of my hujeta's tho.....he was chewed up alittle but survived

baracuda

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2005
SoCal
Ace Nick;685120; said:
You definatly have falcirostris...and they dont grow that slow...mine grew over 6 inches in a year...not too bad....and thats only feeding them every 3 to 5 days.....i didnt feed them for like 7 or 8 days once and they tried to eat one of my hujeta's tho.....he was chewed up alittle but survived
actually they are growing quite fast. I had one a while back that grew very slow but these seem to be growing fast. When i got them i was afraid my atf would try to eat them but now i might have to be worried about the opposite happening because they caught up to the atf in size (length) and im pretty sure they are going to pass him.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store