red terrors

bolty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2006
salisbury (UK)
Got my old pair of F1 terrors back the other day, they are still looking good.

bolty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2006
salisbury (UK)
south coast nelly;3275593; said:
blimin heck cant keep up with you, hehe
wheres the pleuro and others?
Pluro have not taken any food only eaten the nippers fish, but they are going to have to try some food soon as they have ate all the other fish in the tank, they have also chewed the heads/fronts of the channa babys I got from you, one has passed away so far, now I only have 3 baby Ornat.

the eels I took back as the one that was taking food stopped and the other one never ate any foods of any type.

the pulch, one jumped out when the mrs fed them for me when I was working till midnight, the other one? you tell me, not anywhere I can find on the floor, under the sofa, or down the back of the tank, and not in the internal filter housing?

bolty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2006
salisbury (UK)
Bogwoodbruce;3275630; said:
Nice :) I thought that you were getting out of cichlids though?
was but as these was my fave fish and was with me a few years they may-as-well come home now.

south coast nelly

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
odd mate, those pulchra are hudinies....i just got my ornatipinnis to eat after three weeks starvation, i tied some fishing line to a prawn and wiggled and waggled and drag around tank, oh yes they both to the bate,hehe now they will take the prawn striaght of the floor,maybe that will work with the pleuro

HarlanAshmore

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2008
Melbourne Ausralia
nice

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store