FREE Rehoming my 9in Sagittae Casper

CrimsonFog

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2012
Warshingtun
Jexnell Jexnell Get with a counselor and have them write you an ESA (Emotional Support Animal) letter. I've met you in person and have followed your threads, it's clear that these wet animals are paramount to your emotional livelihood. Once you have a letter from a licensed counselor, your new tenant's cannot legally force you to get rid of your pet(s). If you can't find a licensed counselor locally, there are multiple places online that can assist.

I (we) would really hate to see you have to rehome your pets.

adamsfishes

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2016
Jexnell Jexnell Get with a counselor and have them write you an ESA (Emotional Support Animal) letter. I've met you in person and have followed your threads, it's clear that these wet animals are paramount to your emotional livelihood. Once you have a letter from a licensed counselor, your new tenant's cannot legally force you to get rid of your pet(s). If you can't find a licensed counselor locally, there are multiple places online that can assist.

Waiting for when we hear of someone bringing their Emotional Support Fish onto a plane... we already had an Emotional Support Peacock so I know it's coming. :)

Reactions: Jexnell

CrimsonFog

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2012
Warshingtun
Waiting for when we hear of someone bringing their Emotional Support Fish onto a plane... we already had an Emotional Support Peacock so I know it's coming. :)
One of my friends is a manager of an apartment complex and she told me, "if you had a letter saying you need to keep an alligator as emotional support, there is nothing they can do about it."

I would argue that Jex needs Casper and mate, and they require a large tank. He should be good, just needs to find a counselor to write and sign a letter.

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
Apparently there was a case of this with a college girl and a Betta. They said no and he is living at the airport now.

Reactions: adamsfishes

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW

One of my friends is a manager of an apartment complex and she told me, "if you had a letter saying you need to keep an alligator as emotional support, there is nothing they can do about it."

I would argue that Jex needs Casper and mate, and they require a large tank. He should be good, just needs to find a counselor to write and sign a letter.
Thank you for reminding me of this. I guess 20 years of medical grade cannabis has taken a toll on the ol' memory circuits. I have an ESA authorization already, just need to go get a new copy.

CrimsonFog

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2012
Warshingtun
Thank you for reminding me of this. I guess 20 years of medical grade cannabis has taken a toll on the ol' memory circuits. I have an ESA authorization already, just need to go get a new copy.
YIPPEE!!!! Keep us posted!

Reactions: Jexnell and RD.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store