reproducing synspilum with citrinellum

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
WOW thank you for the 6 year update!!! Incredible and surprising especially to see the heart can occur organically.

Reactions: HybridFinatic

HybridFinatic

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2018
Virginia
WOW thank you for the 6 year update!!! Incredible and surprising especially to see the heart can occur organically.
Although many rumour differently it’s most likely the case that the heart parrots do all actually occur organically. Most assume the worse about blood parrots. I can’t get behind people dyeing and tattooing blood parrots though.

Reactions: Ruturaj

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
Although many rumour differently it’s most likely the case that the heart parrots do all actually occur organically. Most assume the worse about blood parrots. I can’t get behind people dyeing and tattooing blood parrots though.
I have seen an article with photos years back showing a blood parrot being crudely altered with a powder applied to heal the wound, years ago. It may be a rarer occurrence or even a practice that was phased out years ago by farms but, I have to say, I am ok with organically produced heart parrots. I like the shape and they swim around with no issues from what I’ve seen.

Are you guys talking about heart shaped parrots (without tails) or something else?
Yes that’s what I’m referring to.

Reactions: HybridFinatic
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store