Restocking Plec tank

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
Yeah, not a good enough start for me. I still need something fairly particular on water quality, but not too expensive still to test the waters.

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
yea def. but they are quite hardy, if it was a sensitive pleco only maybe youd wanna try something else.

WyldFya

MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
Yeah, I've still gotta find something sensitive, and cheap, but not too small that it will get eaten.

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
Yeah, I've still gotta find something sensitive, and cheap, but not too small that it will get eaten.
hmm things that are sensitive arent usually over cheap, just for that reason. they die a lot. lol. royals are prob the most sensitive. otos would be good, but they would be to small. what do you have in there at the moment? plecs are normally ok with ok water. you could always try a larger cory in there, they are sensitive. or a pakistani loach.

WyldFya

MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
It has to be a plec. The tanks water is great, it was either something in the algae, which is unlikely as there wasn't much algae, something in the wood, or a pleco specific parasite or disease.

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
well that basically indicates worms? could you not have just set up the tank again and cleaned it all?

WyldFya

MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
No tank currently for my aros to go in until my BIG tank is done. No way to dismantle it right now. Unless I put them all in the tub!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store