RETICULATED STINGRAY WINDSOR ONTARIO

Mihajlo525

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2015
Canada
Hey guys, the title basically says half of it. I want to know if anyone's selling a reticulated stingray near Windsor Ontario (But I'll go as far as London). I want one that's 5"+ wide for no more than $70 (if it's large then that's another story) even if you live close to Windsor. But if you live as far as London I can't pay anymore than $60. Also contact me if you know any sellers!

Mihajlo525

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2015
Canada
Google cichlaholics which is his website. Cantact him, you're looking at 70$ for the ray and 45$ shipping

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
I have two LFS selling them. There's one left in another store for $100 and another store sells them for about $75. Plus I don't trust shipping in fish especially rays that are sensitive to stress. I'd basically be paying more while risking the life of the ray. Thanks for the suggestion though :)

CANAMONSTER

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2012
Barrie
No risk, guaranteed alive. Spencer is one of the best with packaging that I have received. Better Quality Rays.

Mihajlo525

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2015
Canada
Agreed odered from him once, and he is the only one I will ever order from now on

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Really? well that's nice! The only problem is how big is the ray, the only way i'll pay over $115 is if the ray's ATLEAST 6"+ wide. Because even the second LFS that's more expensive sells them for $15 less and I don't have to wait for shipping. Thanks again :)

millerkid519

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2015
stratford ontario canada
Buy from someone who breads rays and deals with all the time. More money but better quality and better care given to the rays. Most lfs don't deal with them enough to even care for a pup properly, not trying to bash any lfs just my experience.
If you truly want a stingray a few extra dollars should not be a problem

LukeOscar

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2013
ontario
Rays are sensitive and require pristine conditions. If your worried about 30-40$ on the price of a quality ray. Your probably not prepared to own one yet.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store