Riding the bus

sp33dstix

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
One time I farted in the elevator with two other women with me. I couldn't hold it in so I let a silent one out. It kinda smelled so I started feeling embarassed, then one of the women said " you smell that? It smells like KFC!" So they were getting as much of the "KFC smell" as they could.

Now a real challenge is to fart with one other person in the elevator and try to blame it on them.

princess

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2007
England
haha!!! omg my grandad farted in the "elevator" when we were on holiday it was so tiny with 4 of us in ....including a lilo and blow up doughnut ....good job it was only 3 floors down

dawn

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2007
in Birminghan
sp33dstix;2712932; said:
One time I farted in the elevator with two other women with me. I couldn't hold it in so I let a silent one out. It kinda smelled so I started feeling embarassed, then one of the women said " you smell that? It smells like KFC!" So they were getting as much of the "KFC smell" as they could.

Now a real challenge is to fart with one other person in the elevator and try to blame it on them.
Ok, I don't think we need to know anymore!

dawn

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2007
in Birminghan
Yeah, but really! We don't need to know when peeps poo their pants, do we? GROSS

sp33dstix

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
dawn;2713158; said:
Yeah, but really! We don't need to know when peeps poo their pants, do we? GROSS
Well with all due respect you DID ask what the word shart meant...careful what you wish for.

@princess -> I didn't realize you were in England.. so I was in a lift.

sp33dstix

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dreamsofpeace54;2713241; said:
i made a fart cd once. 99 tracks of the most interesting farts i could muster up.5
:ROFL:Let me guess you were in highschool and had wayy to much free time?

dawn

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2007
in Birminghan
sp33dstix;2713263; said:
Well with all due respect you DID ask what the word shart meant...careful what you wish for.

@princess -> I didn't realize you were in England.. so I was in a lift.
Erm, I sure will next time!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store