United states of America
sad to hear.. he was awesome fish

YOULOOKLIKEAFISH

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2005
VIRGINIA
hybridtheoryd16;3203854; said:
yes plain and simple. I have lost 2 in the last six months due to jumping.
Dang, that definitely bites. I've had one fish jump out one of my hujetas, but many of escapes keeping crays. I'd say tape some plastic over all the openings.

YOULOOKLIKEAFISH

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2005
VIRGINIA

hybridtheoryd16

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2007
kentucky
YOULOOKLIKEAFISH;3205114; said:
Dang, that definitely bites. I've had one fish jump out one of my hujetas, but many of escapes keeping crays. I'd say tape some plastic over all the openings.
One jumped during a transport from a hospital tank to main tank. And lived. And then one was during a water change. I left the lid open and i went to turn on the water and it spooked them and one jumped out. The tank level was down half way and he still made it out onto concrete. He got banged up and the next morning he was dead. And then the last one was jumped out beside the filter inlet. i have glass lids on the tank with only a 2'' gap beside the filters. But i guess that was enough. Another problem I have right now is there 125 is not set up and they are in a 75. I guess that does not help there skittish nature. By the way I love the vids. I have probably watched them 15 times each. ---------------What happened to the other cuda's?

hybridtheoryd16

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2007
kentucky
How big are they and how long have you had them?

VampAro69

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
Venice, FL
Nice videos, sorry about the death.
Was there 4 in your group?
Did you start with 4, or lose a few right away when you first got them?
What other fish do you have in mind to keep instead of the cudas?

Stick with the red tails as your teethy monsters. :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store