RIP King!

Darth Nandopsis

Exodon
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2012
Coruscant
Sorry.....hope you can find another. Always sucks to lose a prize specimen, has happened to me. :(

notho2000

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 16, 2010
winnipeg, canada
Hi Sandy,
Sorry to hear of your loss. At least King will live on in those beautiful photos you took of him.And hopefully there will be another 'King' in your future fish keeping endeavors. By the way, it was really nice to have met you at the NECA meeting last month.
Jim

Dispatch273

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 22, 2011
CT
Thank you everyone. It means a lot to read your kind words!

Hi Sandy,
Sorry to hear of your loss. At least King will live on in those beautiful photos you took of him.And hopefully there will be another 'King' in your future fish keeping endeavors. By the way, it was really nice to have met you at the NECA meeting last month.
Jim
Thank you Jim. It was great meeting you as well and listening to your talk on the fishes of Madagascar! I can't wait to get my own Madagascar tank up and running :)

Dispatch273

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 22, 2011
CT
Sorry for your loss bro
I do wanna say I love how beautiful the females get
What are your plans for the 150 gallon now??
LOL I'm not a BRO.......I threw my caquetaia spectabilis pair in the tank along with some other random fish just so the bio won't die...but I plan on throwing some other juvie festae I got from my friend Eric in that tank to grow out. Waiting on a friend to send me some of my homebreds back too. I've really gotta get on building my dual 125 stand...Need more room for all these festae babies!

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
:(

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store