River monsters predictions

MonsterMinis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2009
Wisconsin
The Greenland shark was certainly impressive, but to be honest I was disappointed he didn't catch it in Loch Ness.
apart of me was too.. but ya know what? I'm kinda glad he didn't... we still need some mysteries in this world... what makes life so exciting. I do appreciate an actual viable creature that fits... instead of all the wild speculations, but he coulds still be wrong. I think it was his best episode yet. If it's closure I'de be sad.. but it also could be a doorway into exporing the other "mythological creatures" of sailors tails. The map he saw showed tons of creatures of legend. I'de still watch him if he took a step away from "river monsters" and broadened into some sw myths/legends for a few seasons before revisiting RM again. Rather see him do quality shows then grasp at straws.

Andrew1002

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 29, 2012
New jersey
apart of me was too.. but ya know what? I'm kinda glad he didn't... we still need some mysteries in this world... what makes life so exciting. I do appreciate an actual viable creature that fits... instead of all the wild speculations, but he coulds still be wrong. I think it was his best episode yet. If it's closure I'de be sad.. but it also could be a doorway into exporing the other "mythological creatures" of sailors tails. The map he saw showed tons of creatures of legend. I'de still watch him if he took a step away from "river monsters" and broadened into some sw myths/legends for a few seasons before revisiting RM again. Rather see him do quality shows then grasp at straws.
On his website it gives all the info on the seasons. That episode was the season finale. Not sure if its season 4 or 5 that was but it says they finished filming season 5 doesnt say anything about season 6

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
i watched a dorado eat at my local aquarium store and he is only about 6in long and he ate 4 feeder fish in about 10 seconds, awesome fish

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store