River Monsters.....

xEchOx

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2006
ND
Well, not really... but when I'm fishing down by the river that's the show that I think about! Ha!

I finally got out to do some night fishing. After gaining a fair bit of knowledge from you guys about how to catch some Cats I decided to try for some larger ones at night. I went down to the river at about 930pm and left at about 100am.

One reason I love the river is because you never know what you are going to catch! I got a few surprises last night for sure! Enough babble though, here are the pics of my 'monsters' lol.

Please excuse some of the night pictures. I was using my cell phone camera lol.

Tstove15

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2009
Smokey Dungeon
great catches man! That looks like a nice bullhead

Cookie*

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2010
Northern NJ
mocoloco.com
How embarrassing, it's been so long since I've caught a walleye I didn't even recognize it. I was gonna ask what it was until I saw HighTimez comment.

That's a nice bit of variety for sure. Seeing those pics makes me want to cut back fishing lakes and hit rivers more. I fish the shad in the Delaware river in the spring but don't fish there the rest of the year.

NICE CATCHES!

xEchOx

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2006
ND
Tstove15;4314695; said:
great catches man! That looks like a nice bullhead

Thanks bro! Yeah, he had some really nice color. I wish I had someone with me to take a decent picture. Its hard holding a floppy, slimy bullhead while trying to snap a pic with your touch screen cell phone. :nilly:

xEchOx

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2006
ND
HiGhTiMeZ;4314948; said:
Nice catches man!!! u got a walleye and a croaker too. sweet!

Thanks bro! Whats a croaker?

cichlid fiend said:

Thanks!

xEchOx

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2006
ND
Cookie*420;4315043; said:
How embarrassing, it's been so long since I've caught a walleye I didn't even recognize it. I was gonna ask what it was until I saw HighTimez comment.

That's a nice bit of variety for sure. Seeing those pics makes me want to cut back fishing lakes and hit rivers more. I fish the shad in the Delaware river in the spring but don't fish there the rest of the year.

NICE CATCHES!

LOL, don't feel bad bro. When I pulled it out of the water I was like "WTF is that?" and then I got a closer look and I was like "Holy Shat! Walleye!!"

MultispeciesTamer

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2008
Michigan
HiGhTiMeZ;4314948; said:
Nice catches man!!! u got a walleye and a croaker too. sweet!
they are freshwater drum aka sheephead :screwy:, croaker are saltwater

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store