RTC vs Tiger Shovelnose

ctoychik

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
LAOS
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
basslover34;1675664; said:
not a gamble... it's not going to turn out well LOL (Mine all made it, because my RTC was on a hunger strike when they were with him LOL)
:eek: mines woulda eaten them the moment they hit the water ... that said, they let a bite sized ARTC live and die by itself ...they just bullied him alot

water542

Feeder Fish
Feb 26, 2010
ohio
hello im new not sure if this has already been discussed so im sry if it has but i have just bought rtc cross tsn hes about 12in and hes in with my gar and oscars which all are about the same size and im wondering if he will be trainined to eat pellets maybe or if he will snap up some of my smaller fish

perfect_prefect

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2008
iowa
water542;3932598; said:
hello im new not sure if this has already been discussed so im sry if it has but i have just bought rtc cross tsn hes about 12in and hes in with my gar and oscars which all are about the same size and im wondering if he will be trainined to eat pellets maybe or if he will snap up some of my smaller fish

:banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim: for starters serious derail but that doesnt matter since this thread is from 2008..................................

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store