Saw a disgusting thing today

oscar fish lover2000

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2012
australia
Today i was fishing of a jetty. i caught 3 bream, a flathead, a whiting and a small tailor. Released them. Didn't feel like fish tonight. Anyway there were these guys about 14-15 years old, they kept swearing and having wars with fishing lines and stuff and then they did a wasteful, cruel and disgusting thing. They kept catching these poor little undersized puffer fish, waited till they puffed up and then jumped on them and made blood and guts fly everywhere! Then this serious fisherman turned around and gave them hell and threatened to call the rspca. That put a stop to it, but it was horrible, there was blood all over the jetty

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

lungfishlover

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 25, 2010
UK
damn that sucks but honestly i was hoping to click on this and find a pic of a big old butt swallowing up a thong. a little disappointed to say the least...

NCStateFisher

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2010
NC
+1 @lungfish lol.

i'll be honest back when i was younger i smushed a few bream that spiked me. im not proud of it and i regret it and would never do it now but lets be honest we all did stupid crap when we were kids

lungfishlover

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 25, 2010
UK
thank you joe just what i needed lol

@NCstate - your right we all do dumb things as kids. its part of growing up.

yeah its a waste of life but its nothing compared to what goes on in commercial fishing for instance.

everlastace

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2011
Utah
Autocorrect automatically goes to the words you use the most....you type "thong" more than "thing"?

lungfishlover

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 25, 2010
UK
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store