SCRUBBIES-SCRUBBIES-SCRUBBIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkmann

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2007
Got a box full and I'm fully satisfied. Salamat po!

gomezladdams

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2005
gilboa,ny
They seem to have dissapeared out of most of the dollar stores in favor of other types of scrubbers.I still go a dozen extra bags for my next project but havent seen anymore in a while.

zennzzo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Mile High in Northern AZ, baby!~
skrefany;2522811; said:
I'm confused. Can't you just get these from the Dollar Store? :confused:
I couldn't so I bought a few thousand so all the MFK'rs that want them can get them...

I was tired of the "hit and miss", "drive all over town" and still not be able to find many...like gomezladdams said, they are being replaced with a different type of scrubber in the stores...so I figured if anybody needs them, it's the MFK clan...;)

Kolossus

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2007
Where the heart is!!!
skrefany;2522811; said:
I'm confused. Can't you just get these from the Dollar Store? :confused:
gomezladdams;2522882; said:
They seem to have dissapeared out of most of the dollar stores in favor of other types of scrubbers.I still go a dozen extra bags for my next project but havent seen anymore in a while.
zennzzo;2523052; said:
I couldn't so I bought a few thousand so all the MFK'rs that want them can get them...

I was tired of the "hit and miss", "drive all over town" and still not be able to find many...like gomezladdams said, they are being replaced with a different type of scrubber in the stores...so I figured if anybody needs them, it's the MFK clan...;)
Yea...our dollar stores don't carry them anymore and I just bought 9 3packs at Walmart for $2.12 a piece. So I got 27 for 20+ dollars whereas I just bought 100 from BenO for around the same price. I don't need that many but I might in the future and now I will have them. Good looking out BenO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store