Seeing movement!!!

grapedinox

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2007
Spokane Wa
Hey AJ oh USMCTanker is still around he is just a bit busy with his little farm and kids not alot of time to post I don't think. But rest assured he is still around. And I am still usually lurking on the forum a few times a week just don't always have anything real cool to post so I just read others postings. I also have started a big marine project that has been keeping me pretty busy. So does anybody think there will even be a market for retic/hystrix I figured it was worth a shot as I hadn't seen it done before. Gotta try it at least once right?

ajsmith235

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2010
Southern Indiana
oh, im sure there is grape. hell b4 every1 brought in the hystrix back in Dec. every1 was hungry for some. sooo im sure around sept. it will be like that again

grapedinox

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2007
Spokane Wa
And I have 4 new babies! Going to let her be with the hystrix only for a week and then everybody is going back together in the 500. Center towers will be cut off next week in the big tank so they will have a ton more space to move around. She will be seperated this time after her next litter for 3 months. I can't seem to make them slow down on the breeding :) guess thats a good problem to have.

grapedinox

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2007
Spokane Wa
Pics are posted in my gallery. I feed the parents at least every other day but usually every day. I did a thread some time back about what I have done since I got my rays in 2007 until today. You should be able to find it if you search through my threads. It gives, temp. PH, feeding schedule, lighting, tank size.....all the good stuff pretty much. Thanks guys for the congrats.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store