Set of 5 rare peacock bass, London ON

Status
Not open for further replies.

davenmandy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2012
I'm posting this thread as a feeler, it takes a while to sell big fish and I will only sell them to certain people I know can take care of them and have the appropriate tank requirements. I will not be separating fish, I want them all to go as one group because for me I would rather see them all in my tank or all go and not be left with 1 or 2 because I worked so hard to collect them all to complete the set. I am in absolutely zero hurry to sell these, couldn't care less if it took a year, so my price is firm. Please pm me or reply here with your tank size, filtration, current inhabitants (including size), and regular diet you feed your fish. All my fish eat smelt, shrimp, pellets, and most eat worms. They are currently in a 400 gallon tank with sump, uv sterilizer, and fx5 running on sump. $1000 for the set, I am looking to spend the money on a breeding pair of Leopoldi Stingrays, so if there is a trade you want to work out for a breeding pair of Leo rays I will of course throw in more cash, otherwise I am not interested in any trades.

For sale are:

14+ Inch Captive Bred Cichla Kelberi Bahia

IMG_00000326.jpg

14+ Inch Wild Caught Cichla Ocellaris Guyana

IMG_00000325.jpg

8+ Inch Wild Caught Cichla Piquiti Azul

IMG_00000324.jpg

7+ Inch Wild Caught Cichla Ocellaris Brokopondo

IMG_00000102.jpg

6+ Inch Wild Caught Cichla Melanaie Xingu

IMG_00000327.jpg

Pickup only in London Ontario, unless I am coming to get your stingrays.

IMG_00000337.jpg
IMG_00000345.jpg

IMG_00000102.jpg

IMG_00000324.jpg

IMG_00000325.jpg

IMG_00000326.jpg

IMG_00000327.jpg

IMG_00000337.jpg

IMG_00000345.jpg

thatdudeoverthere21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2013
Chicago, Illinois
Wow. Love the fish. Wish I could get them. But I'm writing you this message because I noticed you had stingrays with grave/pebbles in your aquarium. I thought you could only have stingrays with sand tanks. Does your ray seem to be fine with the gravel/pebbles in the tank??

LukeOscar

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2013
ontario
I'm posting this thread as a feeler, it takes a while to sell big fish and I will only sell them to certain people I know can take care of them and have the appropriate tank requirements. I will not be separating fish, I want them all to go as one group because for me I would rather see them all in my tank or all go and not be left with 1 or 2 because I worked so hard to collect them all to complete the set. I am in absolutely zero hurry to sell these, couldn't care less if it took a year, so my price is firm. Please pm me or reply here with your tank size, filtration, current inhabitants (including size), and regular diet you feed your fish. All my fish eat smelt, shrimp, pellets, and most eat worms. They are currently in a 400 gallon tank with sump, uv sterilizer, and fx5 running on sump. $1000 for the set, I am looking to spend the money on a breeding pair of Leopoldi Stingrays, so if there is a trade you want to work out for a breeding pair of Leo rays I will of course throw in more cash, otherwise I am not interested in any trades.

For sale are:

14+ Inch Captive Bred Cichla Kelberi Bahia

View attachment 948893

14+ Inch Wild Caught Cichla Ocellaris Guyana

View attachment 948892

8+ Inch Wild Caught Cichla Piquiti Azul

View attachment 948891

7+ Inch Wild Caught Cichla Ocellaris Brokopondo

View attachment 948890

6+ Inch Wild Caught Cichla Melanaie Xingu

View attachment 948894

Pickup only in London Ontario, unless I am coming to get your stingrays.

View attachment 948895
View attachment 948896
Do you happend to know the sex of any of them?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

davenmandy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2012
Dropping price to $500 for set, stingrays are closer to breeding than I thought and I want to introduce a new one in before breeding time. Won't go lower than this, price is for purchase of all. Offer on individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store