SEXING?

piscevore

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2006
Perth, Australia
If you read earlier on I think I said DNA sexing, thats the only way to be 100% sure. The is a way to question what has been said (like when I said I disagree and want to see a source of info) as upposed to just knocking someone back, you never know if someone is onto something (unless its completely stupid). Anyways I feel that ignorance is not giving someone a chance to present their case before saying they are wrong so that is why I said what I did.

DeLgAdO

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2005
Chula Vista, CA (San Diego)
www.myspace.com
piscevore;648044; said:
If you read earlier on I think I said DNA sexing, thats the only way to be 100% sure. The is a way to question what has been said (like when I said I disagree and want to see a source of info) as upposed to just knocking someone back, you never know if someone is onto something (unless its completely stupid). Anyways I feel that ignorance is not giving someone a chance to present their case before saying they are wrong so that is why I said what I did.
theres another

Chaos32

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2006
Singapore / Malaysia
piscevore;648044; said:
Yes you did mention DNA. However, under no circumstances has anyone prevented anyone else on this thread from presenting his case. When a user comes up with such "controversial" info & then on the next reply answers with a statement like "how much do you want to bet"..what do you expect the general public to react? Understand this, there is a fair amount of users here with quite a lot of experience dealing with aros...lots of these guys DO know what they are talking about.

Don't take this the wrong way. Peace. :)

piscevore

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2006
Perth, Australia
same way I did, ask him to give us a source of info. However we are all individuals and we all act in a different manner so I cant expect everyone to react the same way can I. Any way lets just agree to disagree this is getting stupid.

May I also apolagise, didnt mean to be offensive to anybody.

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
Chaos32;635368;635368 said:
Really? Please share with us how you arrived at that conclusion.
From the book "Arowana world" is where I got the information. It says something to the effect of: There have been documented cases of female arowana holding eggs in the situation that the male runs out of room to hold the entire clutch of eggs.

Chaos32

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2006
Singapore / Malaysia
WyldFya;649253; said:
From the book "Arowana world" is where I got the information. It says something to the effect of: There have been documented cases of female arowana holding eggs in the situation that the male runs out of room to hold the entire clutch of eggs.
Ahh..the Taiwanese book..I shall reread it. :)

eh1421

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2005
*indiana*
if we are talking overbite then mine is a male
delgado we she get these 2 together

mike

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
Chaos32;649367;649367 said:
Ahh..the Taiwanese book..I shall reread it. :)
I've been wondering for a while now about the book. It was pretty poor in translation. There are some sections that just don't make any sense.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store