Sharing my Dats

robroy

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
BC, Canada
They look really nice-fat and healthy. As the only Tiger I keep is a NGT I'm biased towards this but your NTT is very clean looking too. You have a dark substrate you find this helps with the colour?

I noticed other cichlids, especially the GT-you had any issues? My own experience is that Tigers and cichlids don't mix well.

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
They look really nice-fat and healthy. As the only Tiger I keep is a NGT I'm biased towards this but your NTT is very clean looking too. You have a dark substrate you find this helps with the colour?

I noticed other cichlids, especially the GT-you had any issues? My own experience is that Tigers and cichlids don't mix well.
no issue at all... both tanks have cichlids in them... and there are little skirmishes but nothing bad

Nice collection there.
Thanks

HarleyK

Canister Man
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2005
USA
Gorgeous /\/\onsters

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Jay,you need to get a silver dat to add to your collection..

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Jay,you need to get a silver dat to add to your collection..
Not sure how this thread came back to life ... but thanks for the compliments... K krichardson I had one at one point... i didn't really care for it.. and yesterday the rays took the NGT- so now i need one of those too!!

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
Harley saw the weakness and pounced on it. He is attacking your lack of dats, are you just gonna sit there and take that?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store