Status
Not open for further replies.

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
:cry::cry::cry:

need him gone ASAP new price $600.00 cash firm!

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
:cry:

cmon, where the dog lovers at?

RufusKing

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 18, 2011
Road trippin'
I don't know dog prices on the other side of the country, but that is just insane in these parts, especially for a dog that is already 7 months old. Had no idea Shih Tzu's were worth that on the West Coast.

Cloudk

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 25, 2010
Swimming in a mountain river
I don't know dog prices on the other side of the country, but that is just insane in these parts, especially for a dog that is already 7 months old. Had no idea Shih Tzu's were worth that on the West Coast.
They're not. This person is asking an insane amount of money. W/o papers, they MIGHT be sold for $100. W/ papers from a reputable breeder, they can ask a lot more. But I think that's insane cause I hate useless little dogs. Pit bulls, bullmastiffs, shepherds, and rotties. Now those are dogs! Most likely its just a byb dog worth nothing much. It won't sell.

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
i never seen shih tzus sell for 100$ and the breeder i bought the dogs from show her dogs and have all her dogs registered with the akc. i can get the papers for it just dont wanna go through the process and etc. and please dont flame my thread just b/c u dont like small dogs. i dont care what you think about small breeds you dont like it then just read on to the next thread no need to be rude and say its just a byb dog not worth much & etc. so stop trolling my s... please.

RufusKing

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 18, 2011
Road trippin'
Wow. I understand that this thread is dead, and that there is even a new one started, but I just wanted to be clear that I didn't want to start a flame war of any type. I also specifically didn't want some "thug" wannabe to trash on one of the best breeds in the world. I've had two shih tzus in my life, and yeah, they're f*ckin sweet. "Useless little dogs"? Grow up, you little twerp.

And wow....just realized that apparently you are a female, and saying this kind of ****? Ya see, I KNEW there was a reason I hated California. Psychos.

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
woah bro... you need to calm down this is the reason i let this thread become dead and made a new one so i can avoid this from happening...and you didn start a flame war well until now lol
ive seen a lot of people buy long hair chihuahuas for 2500+ prices here in cali is... jacked up but thats just how it is...lol but ya i did get offended when she said my dog was worth 100 and it
was prob just a litter off of a byb when it isnt. but lets stop this while we're ahead.

mods please close this....

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store