Short Body Platinum Redtail Catfish in Socal, Shipping Possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyjo1334

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2009
around the corner from the LFS
I emailed requesting info on the background, feeding, size, etc as well as more photos and it has been over a week without a reply. Guess $15k is chump change to this seller. I would love to build a tank of all short bodies and this guy would be awesome.

exoticfishguy

Candiru
MFK Member
May 17, 2005
somewhere
I emailed requesting info on the background, feeding, size, etc as well as more photos and it has been over a week without a reply. Guess $15k is chump change to this seller. I would love to build a tank of all short bodies and this guy would be awesome.
I sent you a pm reply on 10/20 right after I received yours...try checking your notifications inbox.

exoticfishguy

Candiru
MFK Member
May 17, 2005
somewhere
For all you people who are complaining about the photos: this is what the breeder has supplied to me, so if you want more photos, video, etc., you will have to send me a deposit first and then I'll email you.Otherwise, I'm not going to trouble the breeder to do this or waste my own time. Especially if you really have no intention to buy.

Good_Times

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
South-Africa
Son, where's your car?
Well there was this really sweet catfish ...
WHAAT you bought a 15,000 $ fish !!!
:D

Nice fish man. If only I had the dough...

framcosco

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2010
los angeles, ca
Probably because it is not his fish. He is the middle man. Nothing wrong with this, but maybe he needs to ask the supplier for the answers which takes longer..

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
15,000 wonderful price really for a true hobbiest this is awesome if I had 15k I would totally get it. I see some comments going wow 15k ... I gotta say as a Koi hobbiest myself 15k is pocket change for koi hobbiest that's a fact. 15k in the koi world get's you a nice koi but not a grand champion. So for any hobbiest 15k for such a rare unique fish it's well worth every penny. If you can afford this fish you can afford to provide it a fabulous home. I love it just can't afford it myself. I'm want it so very very bad.
I agree with your comment. most tropical fish hobbyists have no idea. and most US hobbyists will never spend this much on a fish. why would someone pay 100K for a small piece of diamond to wear on a finger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store