Short Nose Gar arrived today......

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
very nice! glad you got one. I'm wondering how they're not on the list yet they still have them? Do you know if they still have any longnose?

At least you actually got a shortnose instead of a florida...

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
my apologies...they still have SNG on the list and not LNG. I wonder how they mixed up the 2 floridas with the SNG?

Primitive Jaws

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
New Jersey, US
I'm sorry i am new hear but what is TFD ? and that is a beautiful short nose, i just got my first spotted a month ago and i before him i was searching for a short nose ( they seem to be hard to find ) . i would definitely still be interested in finding one with a little help.

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
I'm sorry i am new hear but what is TFD ? and that is a beautiful short nose, i just got my first spotted a month ago and i before him i was searching for a short nose ( they seem to be hard to find ) . i would definitely still be interested in finding one with a little help.
I've been away for quite awhile so sorry to have missed thanking everyone for their comments as well as respond to this last one^^^. So thank you everybody for your kinds words. As for your question Primitive Jaws TFD(Tropical Fish Distributor.com) used to be a vendor but has as far as I know gone out of business. Which is unfortunate as he was the only place that I saw Short Nose Gars for sale. Well so this bump isn't a complete waste here's a pic of the SNG after he settled and before his eventual evisceration by my Florida.
CIMG0326.JPGCIMG0328.JPG

CIMG0326.JPG

CIMG0328.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store