Should I buy another....

nid

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 23, 2006
Singapore
Well, it does matter, even for fish. It will create genetically defective fish. But as you said, still mths away.

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
They could be from the same batch....but if they are wc fish its highly unlikely that they are fish from the same parents......right?

Bassrutten

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2011
Australia, Perth
Well, it does matter, even for fish. It will create genetically defective fish. But as you said, still mths away.
Now I know! I'll have to dig deeper to find out where they came from.

They wouldn't be WC, would have been born in captivity I assume. I guess it doesn't matter either way, they are all going great and having fun, not looking to breed currently anyway, just enjoying them.

Bassrutten

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2011
Australia, Perth
Is it possible for the 2 males to both show their full colour? The new and biggest male in my tank is now the leader. Poor old humpy is second in charge now, still doing great.. just showing less colour.

Just wondering in my current situation of having 2m/1f is it possible for the less dominant male to show full colour?

edit: doing new videos / pics soon... just not tonight. Or maybe tonight? the best effort this drunk fella can do.. got a 3am lasagne on the go too.. [video=youtube;HLsBE4Qr3XM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLsBE4Qr3XM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

If you have 2 seconds spare, look at some of my older videos. The bass with the massive hump, is the less coloured/non leader now.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store