Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Those of you with wives or gf's into designer shoes will understand this

View attachment 1213705
Thats not too bad, especially since i recently bought my wife a pair of Jimmy Choo's... anyway here is my collection of kicks... over 150+ pairs right there

IMG_7564.JPG

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
I have maybe 6 pairs of shoes. My boots, school shoes, boat shoes, trainers, rugby boots and flip flops
:eek:

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Those of you with wives or gf's into designer shoes will understand this
My wife has lots of shoes(all over the house(even some boxed up)) but she doesn't get into the fancy ones.

Me? I have three. I was only using 2 before the accident. The 3rd pair was brand new and I started using it in the house. The others are a pair of tennis shoes and boots.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
shookONES shookONES cough cough.

souzie

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 13, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Thats not too bad, especially since i recently bought my wife a pair of Jimmy Choo's... anyway here is my collection of kicks... over 150+ pairs right there

View attachment 1213721
I'm a Louboutin girl through and through...hence all the brown boxes LOL

Hands down my favorite pair. I had them customized with 24 karat gold coated Swarovski crystals for my wedding...

souzie

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 13, 2014
Ontario, Canada
My wife has lots of shoes(all over the house(even some boxed up)) but she doesn't get into the fancy ones.

Me? I have three. I was only using 2 before the accident. The 3rd pair was brand new and I started using it in the house. The others are a pair of tennis shoes and boots.
You know, the funny thing is my husband got me into them. I mean I've always loved shoes but the addiction didn't get real till I met him...haha...we now collect shoes together and have quite a few pairs of his and hers...

hh1.jpg
hh2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Deadliestviper7
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store