Show off your Cats!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
There sure are some nice exotic looking cats here.
My two delinquents...
image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: Toohard

GlennDalton

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2015
Cloverdale
www.facebook.com
These are my babies. They sleep with me, and they get brushed with those wonderful Kong brushes during TV time every night. They always sleep intertwined to where you can't tell where one ends and the other starts. The orange medium hair is Bigfoot who is polydactyl (has extra toes) and is blind in one eye from a congenital cataract from birth. The short hair calico is his sister Shrew who was named for her demeanor when I caught her in the cat trap. Bigfoot had to be rushed to the hospital for emaciation protocol, while his sister was healthy with meat on her bones. We found out why when she had a stress reaction to being caught and vomited up a belly full of fat grasshoppers. Bigfoot always has to be in the same room I am in, preferably laying on me or licking my hair. While his sister Shrew likes to play with her fake mice and steal pens and pencils from my desk to play with them all over the house. For some reason she becomes highly agitated when I take a shower going so far as to stick her head beyond the curtan and letting out a horrible YOUL as if she were saying "It's wet in there RUN RUN RUN!" They have been my constant companions since August of 2000 and are healthy and doing well. I've trained them to run into their carriers when I whistle, expecting tuna to be there. This is a smart thing to do if you need to evacuate quickly. The ASPCA has a great page on disaster prepairedness for your companion animals. Enjoy the cute picture.
DSCN0453.JPG

Glenn

DSCN0453.JPG

kissofcrimson

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2010
North Carolina, USA
www.facebook.com
We have 7 indoor and 1 outdoor cat.

Mini.
image.jpeg
Mystery.
image.jpeg
Ninja.
image.jpeg
Tigger.
image.jpeg
Jasper aka Slinky.
image.jpeg
Cricket.
image.jpeg
New fuzzy kitten.
image.jpeg
And last but not least the cat that took up outside, Twinkle-toes.
image.jpeg

Reactions: Toohard
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store