show us your parachromis!!!!

Yuki Rihwa

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
nice jag, gonna be a beast some day, how old is he and how bigs the tank? just curious
He's in 125G planted tank with Royal Plecos and Erythrinus Erythrinus...and 2 cory cat its leave them alone but bully on the wolf very hard.

*I don't know exact its age but was rescued him from a LFS....I bought it for 1 bucks LOL...more like I was paid for a dead fish but it survive and I got him about 2 months

jagsandpits

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2012
NewYork
He's in 125G planted tank with Royal Plecos and Erythrinus Erythrinus...and 2 cory cat its leave them alone but bully on the wolf very hard.

*I don't know exact its age but was rescued him from a LFS....I bought it for 1 bucks LOL...more like I was paid for a dead fish but it survive and I got him about 2 months
wow good for u , u did a good thing

Yuki Rihwa

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
I'll keep my Jag as solo main focus display one (I removed the female and their frys), I can't wait to see his body pattern transformation in next few months :D it does look way better than 2 months ago hehehe

Edit: I got it around 5.5 inches and its push to 7 inches around 2 months so It's not really bad grow rate :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store