Show your kelberi

KellyFrancis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2012
Somerset WI
They're gorgeous! I'm new to fish keeping so I've never seen a kelberi before! Now I know why Sbuse is so anxious to find out what his are...

rjkz28

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2009
Illinois
Beautiful kelb everyone!! I wish mine wasnt so damn skitish and would eat more like my lil orino so he can start to fatten up!! I've had both my kelb and orino for just as long. Got the orino at 3" and the kelb at about 7". Orino eats floating sticks no problem always waiting for me to throw more in. It's catchin up to the kelb real fast. The kelb hardly ever eats. My orino learned how to eat pellets from my oscars who are with the kelb. But yet the kelb is still skitish and hardly eats. I don't get it.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

rjkz28

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2009
Illinois
Also the orino is with the kelb too. You would think the kelb would catch on to what the orino is doing lol.

KingoRock

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2010
Rockford
Crazy how they all look different...all you guys have awesome bass big ups!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 2 4g

bassinmike85

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
California
Beautiful kelb everyone!! I wish mine wasnt so damn skitish and would eat more like my lil orino so he can start to fatten up!! I've had both my kelb and orino for just as long. Got the orino at 3" and the kelb at about 7". Orino eats floating sticks no problem always waiting for me to throw more in. It's catchin up to the kelb real fast. The kelb hardly ever eats. My orino learned how to eat pellets from my oscars who are with the kelb. But yet the kelb is still skitish and hardly eats. I don't get it.

my kelberi is the exact same way

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store