Show Your Parachromis!

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
To be honest mate don't now catch location. Just know its a big beautiful fish with a big personality.
That's a beautiful jag! I bet M Melaniespeight65 must love this fish too it's a real looker.

ExoticGREEN

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2010
$0uth3rn C@l1f0rn!@
Wow! I love how this guy looks! I have a 4" male growing out now, he's a rio danto la cieba, what's the backround on yours.
Pantanos de Centla, Mexico. Wana grow this guy out to a pretty good size. hoping he can hang with the brute dovii :D

juddb

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2014
washington
Pantanos de Centla, Mexico. Wana grow this guy out to a pretty good size. hoping he can hang with the brute dovii :D
Your gonna put him in the same tank? What a big difference between localities in the Freddie's. again yours looks amazing if love to see him as an adult.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
love a big bull of a male. they all look great!.
Thanks cich. I will make the next one longer. ;)

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
same as always, males getting bigger, female is to but not as fast, they ate there last brood. which is fine. divider is still needed between spawns, male is just a evil guy to his wife. but this is typical of jags.

The fry grow outs at work are really starting to put some size on. I need new shop done soon to move them to a bigger tank.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store