siamese tigerfish

bitteraspects

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2007
ExoDon Juan
It means, as I already told you, it isn't a ST. What they are selling is an IT (indonesian tiger) possibly a 3 bar IT. Also known ad the poor mans ST. But for the asking price, its a good pick up. A true ST can easily cost 5x that price. And if it were such a small ST (thus also making it illegal) the price would be even higher then that.
Although its a nice fish and reasonably priced at that, it would not have a permanent home in that tank. I'd suggest giving the dat its own tank eventually.

bigcol

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2008
Newcastle Upon Tyne/ UK
erm ok then i think i will give it a go anyway as i like the looks of these fish and as they are all going into a 8x2x2 i think he might stand a good chance of surviving, i will post pics of him as soon as i get him, thats if i dont change my mind in the mean time lol

bigcol

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2008
Newcastle Upon Tyne/ UK
bitteraspects;2647745; said:
Do you know how big rtc get? It will definitely outgrow that tank.
yes i do know m8 but this thread aint about my rtc is it, i was asking a question about a siamese tiger in which they are defionatly siamese as ive just been down again to see and they are4" long and a lot brighter than urs m8

aspear

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2008
cache valley, utah
the rtc and tsn will make snacks of those It's even if they are similar size now the small rtc and tsn will way outgrow the datnoid and eat it. possibly killing both fish, dats are spiny

bigcol

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2008
Newcastle Upon Tyne/ UK
aspear;2648035; said:
the rtc and tsn will make snacks of those It's even if they are similar size now the small rtc and tsn will way outgrow the datnoid and eat it. possibly killing both fish, dats are spiny
see now thats straight to the point and the sort of advice i was looking for instead of the crytisism. Thanks dude you just made my mind up for me im not going to get that dat now even though they are great looking fish

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store